Choosing the right finish
- What paint should I use?
- If you are not sure which kind of paint to use, then have a look at our buying guide to paint finishes
- Are colours on my screen accurate?
- Screens cannot represent all paint colours accurately or consistently. We recommend you buy test pots or colour cards before you make your final choice.
- Are there any other recommendations you would make regarding Designerpaint?
- We strongly recommend ordering a sample pot to test the colour before you place a large order. Make sure you are aware of the differences between finishes and whether the product is suitable for use in the area you intend to use it, e.g. water based emulsion is not usually recommended for exterior use.
Paints not on Designerpaint
- I know the brand and type of finish of paint that I would like but it is not on the site. Can you help?
- Yes, just phone us on +44 (0)1323 430886 or email us at email@example.com. We can supply most finishes in most colours from most manufacturers. If you phone try to have as much information to hand as possible such as to the brand, finish, colour and size required.
Orders and payment
- What forms of payment does Designerpaint accept?
- Designerpaint accepts most major credit and debit cards. We regret that we cannot currently accept cheques.
- Can I pay for my order when I receive it?
- No. All products must be paid for prior to delivery.
Security and privacy
- Will my credit cards details be safe, is Designerpaint secure?
- Any information you provide to Designerpaint, including credit card information, is encrypted on our secure server through SSL and software provided by Barclay's merchant services. The encryption process converts the information you enter into bits of code that are then securely transmitted over the Internet. Therefore, you can be assured that shopping online with designerpaint.com is a hassle-free experience and one that is completely secure and protected against fraud or similar concerns. Designerpaint is affiliated with Thawte. For more information simply click on the Thawte icon at the bottom of the page.
- How do I know that my order has been received?
- Once you have submitted your order you will be sent an order confirmation email that contains your unique order number. This number should be used in reference to any queries or problems that you have.
- What if the product that I order is out of stock?
- If any of the Products that you have requested are out of stock, you will be notified within 24 hours excluding Friday pm to Sunday am.
- How much will delivery cost?
- Our standard carriage charge to UK mainland addresses is £4.95 (inc. VAT).
- Can I arrange for my order to go to another address other than my own?
- Yes it's simple; just fill in the different desired address in the shipping address.
- How long will delivery take?
- Goods will normally be dispatched within 48 hours of the receipt of order and delivered within four working days from placing your order. Delivery will normally be by post or by courier.
- What if the product is faulty, what is your returns policy?
- If the product is defective in any way or has a fault, a full replacement or refund will of course be made at no charge. If a product is faulty, please notify us by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone +44 (0)1323 430886 for assistance. Please note that these paints are mixed specially to order and there can be slight variation between tins.
- Can I return non faulty products?
If you are not completely satisfied with your Designerpaint product You may return the following brands at your cost in the same condition as despatched within 14 working days: Farrow & Ball, Fired Earth, Kelly Hoppen, Ecolibrium, Dulux PaintPod, Earthborn, Naturepaint, Dulux Authentic Origins, Dulux Light & Space, Dulux Timeless Classics, Crown Fashion for Walls, Crown Indulgence, Crown Suede and Disney Paint.
In addition, for up to 28 days after purchase goods may be returned provided that they are in the same condition as stated above together with the sales ticket for a refund subject to a 20% re-stocking charge. This does not affect your statutory rights, see below. All other brands are specially tinted for you and therefore non-returnable.
If you are returning any Products, please send them to:
C Brewer & Sons Ltd
This is our address for returns and any other communication. Please state your docket number (our reference on the delivery note), your order id number (located on your confirmation email), the reason for returning the product and whether you would like a refund or a replacement product.
- Can you supply wallpaper and fabrics?
- Designerpaint only sells paint and tools but why not take a look at our sister site: www.wallpaperdirect.com
- What if I have a complaint?
Simply contact us and we will endeavour to deal with your complaint speedily. We will notify you within 5 working days of any complaints that we receive and will attempt to provide you with a timescale for the resolution of the problem. You cam email us at email@example.com or contact by phone on +44 (0)1323 430886
All complaints will be dealt with in the strictest confidence.
- Can I give feedback?
- Yes, we welcome all types of feedback, positive or negative. Simply send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- I have some queries over security, who do I contact?
- If your questions cannot be answered by the above questions on security then simply send an email to email@example.com and we will endeavour to respond to your concerns.
- I still have unanswered questions regarding Designerpaint, how do I contact you?
- If you have any further questions that can't be answered in our help section then please call our customer service line on +44 (0)1323 430886 or email firstname.lastname@example.org